top of page
  • Writer's pictureAkarat Est.

Allegria Residence - Where Luxury Meets Convenience in SODIC West

Welcome to Allegria Residence, SODIC's residential jewel within the vibrant SODIC West community. Allegria Residence stands as a proof to luxury living, offering fully finished apartments with three unique finishing options. In this blog, we'll explore into the details of Allegria Residence, highlighting its features, connectivity to SODIC West's amenities, and the overall living experience it provides.


Allegria Residence Project Overview


  • Location: Allegria Residence is strategically located in the heart of Sheikh Zayed City, with easy access to major roads.

  • Space: The project occupies a large area, with residential buildings covering only 30% of the total space, while green spaces, golf courses, and recreational services take up the remaining 70%.

  • Unit Types: Apartments

  • Strategic Location: Allegria's strategic location provides easy access to vital areas in Sheikh Zayed City and neighboring regions.



Allegria Residence - A Green Oasis in Sheikh Zayed


  • Only 30% of the area is dedicated to buildings, with 70% allocated to green spaces, golf courses, and water bodies.

  • Unit types include apartments (150-280 sq. meters) and standalone villas (300-384 sq. meters).

  • Clever distribution of spaces ensuring privacy, surrounded by greenery and gardens.

  • The apartments feature luxurious finishes and modern designs, reflecting elegance and beauty

  • A commitment to creating a green oasis, providing beauty, luxury, and psychological comfort.


Apartment Features:


Allegria Residence offers fully finished apartments designed with careful consideration for comfort and satisfaction. Key features include:


  • Air-conditioned apartments with three prestigious finishing options.

  • Stunning views of the Allegria Signature Golf Course and Westown's townhouses, creating a picturesque living experience.



Amenities


Allegria Residence has a range of amenities, including a clubhouse, mosque, offices, pool, restaurants, school, supermarket, and underground parking. These amenities contribute to creating a well-rounded and convenient living environment.


Distinctive Services at Allegria Sheikh Zayed


  • 24/7 surveillance, guard services, and high-tech cameras ensure a safe living environment.

  • Vast green spaces, gardens, and recreational areas for residents to enjoy nature and tranquility.

  • Well-equipped gym, health spa, and jacuzzi for residents' fitness and relaxation.

  • Dedicated spaces for walking, jogging, cycling, and outdoor barbecues.

  • Pet-friendly areas allowing residents to bring their pets.



Connectivity to SODIC West's Features


Allegria Residence seamlessly integrates with the best features of SODIC West, enhancing the residents' lifestyle:


  • SODIC Sports Club: Residents can engage in sports and fitness activities at the nearby SODIC Sports Club.

  • Westown Hub: A short walk takes you to the dynamic Westown Hub, offering a diverse range of amenities, shopping, and dining experiences.

  • The Polygon Business Park: Professionals benefit from the proximity to The Polygon Business Park, adding a touch of convenience to their daily lives.



Ready-to-Move-In Experience


Welcoming residents to a complete ready-to-move-in experience, Allegria Residence provides homes in three distinct finishing options. This allows residents to personalize their living spaces, adding a layer of exclusivity to their homes.


Overlooking Allegria Top Development


Positioned to overlook SODIC's flagship development, Allegria, Allegria Residence completes the SODIC West destination. The project seamlessly blends contemporary living with serene landscapes, offering residents unparalleled living experiences.



Investing in Sheikh Zayed - A Golden Opportunity


  • Sheikh Zayed, a strategic location with significant growth in residential and investment real estate.

  • Easy access to other cities in Egypt, making it an attractive location for modern real estate projects.

  • Well-known projects like Allegria offering an installment system of up to 9 years without interest.

  • A lucrative opportunity for investors seeking high returns on real estate investments.

In conclusion, Allegria Residence stands as the highlight of luxury within SODIC West, offering residents a harmonious blend of contemporary living, panoramic views, and proximity to the finest amenities. Whether you seek a fully finished apartment with personalized options or access to top-notch facilities, Allegria Residence is the epitome of upscale living in Sheikh Zayed City. Explore the world of luxury and convenience – your dream home awaits at Allegria Residence.





3 views0 comments

Comments


bottom of page